Monday, March 10, 2008

Nikko Sushi

Last weekend my mom and dad took me and Piper for sushi. As you know, I love sushi. My favorite sushi place is Sushi Station but lately, it is really hard to get a table there. So, my dad decided to take me here. It was great! We showed up at 2:15 not knowing that they stopped serving lunch at 3:00. The nice waitress let us know that the sushi kitchen would only be open for 15 more minutes so we placed our order right away.

Our sushi came with miso soup and a salad (with fruity vinaigrette dressing) and four shrimp egg rolls (two spicy and two non-spicy). The shrimp egg rolls must have been good because my mom and dad did not offer any to me.

I had Miso Soup and Spicy Tina Rolls minus the spicy.

Piper had some of my moms sushi. She had "Godzillar" Rolls and some rice.


The staff was really nice and fun. It was a nice place and I'm sure we will go again.

I give Nikko Sushi:


Kid Friendly: 4 out of 5 Smiley Faces :

Food: 4 out of 5 Smiley Faces

1 comment:

Whiterabbit said...

Great Blog!